Q: Can I burn inside the village limits of Clemmons?

Open burning is not allowed in the village limits of Clemmo

Q: How can I get a free smoke detector / battery?

Free smoke detectors/batteries are available to residence in the Clemmons Fire District. You may call 336-703-2550 to request one.

Q: Where can I get a copy of a Fire Incident Report?

Copies of incident reports may be obtained thru the Forsyth County Fire Marshals officce located at 3000 Aviation Dr.  Winston-Salem.

Q: How can I schdule the fire department for an event?

By contacting the station at 336-766-4114.